Sponsored by Cabot Creamery Co-operative. ("Sponsor"). NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The contest begins on Tuesday August 11th 2020 at 8:00 a.m. eastern time (ET) and ends on Sunday August 23rd 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET (collectively, the "Contest Period").
1.Eligibility: The Draw a Cow Contest is open to individuals between the ages of four and seventeen years of age as of the date of entry who have an active e-mail account (or can use their parent's email address), have their parent's permission to enter the contest, Internet access as of the beginning of the Contest Period, and are based in the U.S. Employees of Sponsor and Participating Co-ops and their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to Sponsor through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the Contest Period, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules & Regulations ("Official Rules"). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Prize shipment is to U.S. addresses only, and no P.O. Box addresses will be accepted.
2.To Enter: Entrant may enter the Contest as described below.
(a) During the Contest Entry Period, take a photo of the drawing to upload and fill out the form located at https://www.cabotcheese.coop/draw-a-cow
(b) Limit one entry per person.
(c) The drawing must be of a cow
(d) All contestants will be judged on their original style and artistic value. Judges will base their decision on 50% creativity and style, 25% artistic value, 25% originality. Judges are Cabot farm children in the same age group as the artists. Their decisions will be vetted by Cabot employee administrating the contest.
(e) Drawings must be original and authentic.
(f) Any medium is accepted: pencil, charcoal, watercolor, oil, etc. (Photographs and computer-generated artwork will not be accepted.)
(g) Signatures or initials must appear on the front of the artwork, and be located in one of the two lower corners. Don’t forget to include your name, age, and title of the drawing. Please also make sure you sign the drawing with your original signature. All drawings need a signature, title (name of drawing), and age to be qualified!
(h) Any copied or traced drawings, paintings, etc. will be disqualified. We only accept original drawings and paintings.
3. Prize Selection: One entrant from each age group will be selected for the main prize, and five runner up entrants from each age group [Age 4-6, ages 7-10, ages 11-17] will be selected on Monday August 24th 2020.
4. Prize and Odds: The main prize (THREE AWARDED) from the Contst is described below with the approximate retail values ("ARV").
-$100 worth of Cabot Cheese (ARV $100)
-Inflatable Cabot Cow (ARV $15)
Runner Up prizes (FIFTEEN AWARDED) from the Contest is described below with the approximate retail values ("ARV").
-$25 Cabot Gift Box (ARV $25)
-Cabot Squishy Cow ($1)
Total value of all prizes awarded $735
The odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of entrants into the Contest. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes.
5. Notification of Prize Winner: Prize winners will be contacted via e-mail, and with the parent's permission we will coordinate prize shipment. Allow up to four (4) weeks for delivery of prizes.
5a. Acceptance of winning grants grants the sponsor unlimited, non-exclusive license to use the image and to use the winner's first name, last initial, and city/state of residence in conjunction with the contest and image.
6. General Rules: By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Contest is offered by Cabot Creamery Co-operative 193 Home Farm Way, Waitsfield, VT 05673-7512, which is not responsible for (a) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable Entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise; (b) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of Entry materials; or (c) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. You further agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Contest, harmless, from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in this Contest or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor's control that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages(compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest. Winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and the decisions of Sponsor are final.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OFUSE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. All sponsors included in this Contest have no liability in connection with the participation in the Contest, the prize or their use of the prize.
7. Additional Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Contest is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Sponsor, at its sole discretion. The Contest is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this Contest, entrant acknowledges that entrant has read these Official Rules and agrees to abide by them and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Contest. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of Vermont, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this Contest or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal courts or state courts located in Vermont.
9. Winner's List, Official Rules: For a list of prize winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Cabot Creamery Co-operative Draw a Cow Contest: Rachael Keyes - 193 Home Farm Way, Waitsfield, VT 05673-7512
10. Sponsor's Address: 193 Home Farm Way, Waitsfield, VT 05673-7512.